Join Marketing Monster Mashup’s host, Matt Starnes, and Laura Lorenz for a fun and insightful conversation with Steve Kinzler of Element Funding.
Steve Kinzler, NMLS# 664766, has more than 30 successful years in the banking, mortgage, and financial services industry where he’s held several senior leadership roles.
He’s been involved in building and serving thousands of client and partner relationships in those years and is well connected in the Charlotte and Lake Norman communities. Priding himself on the solution-focused, “top-shelf,” client and partner experience, there are very few scenarios he hasn’t seen.
We think you'll love Steve's definition of networking. It's much deeper than the sometimes-cold, awkward-nametag networking events we’ve all suffered through.
Listen and learn from Steve:
- Why you never have to make a cold call again.
- Tired of networking? You’ve probably been doing it wrong. Steve explains how to dig a little deeper.
- Why he left a successful banking job to follow his passion.
- What's the “all about you closing”?
- Why success starts with details, best practices, and processes.
- His best approach to referral marketing.
- Why he gravitates to people who started businesses in 2008/2009.
- What advice he would give his 20-year old self.
- Why he likes marketers.
Listen to the end of the podcast (after the credits), for a Marketing Monster Mashup bonus with Steve Kinzler.
About Element Funding:
Element Funding is made up of highly experienced sales and support staff from the mortgage banking industry. Its mission statement reads, “To provide an exceptional level of service to our customers, employees, business partners, and stakeholders.”
Element Funding is headquartered in Atlanta with branch locations having local decision-making authority to offer mortgage loans for residential properties primarily in the southeastern U.S. as well as the ability to handle mortgage financing in 49 states. We think the current environment still offers great opportunities, and expansion in additional locations is planned through new branches and loan officers. Element Funding provides the right platform for growth.
Element Funding is a high-powered mortgage company with a hometown feel!
Find out even more about Steve Kinzler and Element Funding on their website.