Here I go again! Right before the December holidays, I managed to get the energetic Courtney Barnes of Total Nutrition Technology to sit down and record an episode of Marketing Monster Mashup (the official podcast of Leading Results).
Courtney explains how to accomplish your health goals (rather than resolutions) in 2018 and beyond.
Learn how listening to your body and taking small steps to a better you is the key to improving your health for life. I was a guinea pig volunteered and Courtney walked me through a mini assessment, so you’ll see how easy the process is when you meet Courtney for the initial consultation.
Like a lot of overweight folks, I set goals to lose weight in 2017. My specific goal was a pound a week for a total of 52 pounds lost in 2017, but I fell short – I lost only 31 pounds. (But I did manage to keep that weight off!) Courtney agrees that one pound a week is a doable goal, so my new goal for 2018 is to lose one pound a week before my birthday in October for a total of 39 pounds lost.
Listen and learn:
- How to set smart health goals not only for 2018 but for life
- How to deal with social situations where food is present (as in, most of them)
- How to listen to your body and learn your hunger cues
- How to become a breakfast person and what to eat
- What a consultation with Courtney is like (nothing to fear)
Listen all the way to the end because Courtney shares an exclusive special discount code for Marketing Monster Mashup podcast listeners.
And listen to the podcast here!