Join host Matt Starnes with special guest Jason Huddle, President of CabCo Media Group. Matt and Jason have a far reaching discussion on traditional vs new digital media along with offering tips for your business to succeed through continued marketing.
Jason has over 20 years of professional experience in marketing. He's also been a magazine publisher for over 17 of those years. Jason is well versed in how to promote your business both through advertising and public relations.
Jason's goal is to build the media group to handle sales for local and regional radio stations and publications throughout the country.
CabCo Media Group's focuses on radio, print, and digital. CabCo's motto is, "You sell. We Succeed."
Cabarrus Magazine strives to be the most respected publication for the Cabarrus Region. With quality editorial and articles that not only inform, but educate their readers on how they can better their own lives and learn from others who have.
Listen and learn as Jason and Matt discuss:
- The power of local
- The benefits of radio and podcasting
- How print isn't dead and how it's valuable as part of a marketing package
- How Jason started creating opportunities for himself back in his WASU radio days
- Evolving skills from analogue to digital
- The value of meeting face to face
- Why marketing is not only for a business launch
Learn more about Jason, CabCo Media Group, and Cabarrus Magazine here.
Connect with CabCo Media Group on Facebook.
Listen to the podcast and learn more!