Continuing our series of tips from the amazing experience at Inbound 2014.
Considering Inbound marketing is the most effective marketing method for doing business online, we would like to share a series of takeaways for you and your teams!
If you were at Inbound 2014 this is what you would have learned:
You are what you share on the web, and there are new rules:
- Authentic story telling sets the tone
- Good content is what links your company to customers
- Customers want real-time engagement
- The sales cycle is now the buying cycle
- Consider: if you wanted to date the buyer instead of sell to them, how would you change your sales approach?
- Speed is the decisive factor
Other things to consider:
- “Big Data” enables a more scientific approach to sales
- It’s common for buyers to Google the names of your salespeople.
Above all: social networking is like exercise – if you give up, it will never work! You must have a new mindset: I will be able to do something new.