Social bookmarking websites allow people to connect with others and find, share, and get recommendations for interesting content.
Guess what? It works for businesses, too.
For B2B marketers, using social bookmarking sites to organize and share useful information – including their own content – offers significant benefits, including:
- Increasing brand awareness
- Improving search engine optimization
- Offering opportunities to connect with businesses in similar industries
- Keeping you up to date on news and trends (industry or otherwise)
- Providing new sources for research
- Finding new business opportunities
Posting your content on social bookmarking sites exposes it to thousands of users, many of whom will fit your buyer personas and click through to your website – it can be a lot of work, but it’s worth the effort.