Non-integrating applications make it difficult to align departments, meet company-wide goals, and cater to customer needs.
Consider these cloud integration platforms to access and manage all your applications and data in one place.
- Fuse thousands of SaaS, cloud, and on-premise applications into one interface
- Leverage pre-built templates and workflows to automate processes
- Create new APIs from existing enterprise applications or data on their API platform
- Build, integrate, and manage APIs with any application, data, or device
- Deploy on-premise integrations to the cloud without rewriting code
- Protect data and administer access to employees with edge gateways and encryption
- Integrate all assets, data, applications, and processes onto one platform
- Manage APIs, data quality, and B2B network
- Build workflows and develop applications with minimal coding knowledge