Starting a video marketing campaign from scratch is no small undertaking – luckily, you don't have to.
Here are 3 types of content you can repurpose as video.
- Use video to reintroduce material.
- Try Lumen5; pick a blog and the software uses AI to pull essential sentences and create a storyboard.
- Use video how-tos instead of blogs or guides.
- Try Chrome’s Screencastify extension to record a tutorial.
- Break webinars into shorter video clips for more easily digestible content.
- Try ClickMeeting's built-in clip editor to ‘chop up’ your webinars.
- When you have more video than you know what to do with, repurpose it into GIFs.
- Get Giphy’s Mac app Capture to help you find the perfect GIF for any situation and help you create them.
Don’t start from scratch every time you create a video. Use other content types as building blocks; repurposing old content will integrate video into your broader marketing strategy.