Recording videos is straightforward enough (most smartphones have high-quality cameras), but what happens when it’s time to edit the raw footage into a publication-ready video?
You need one of these video editing apps.
- Offers audio editing capabilities and a library of commercially licensed music
- Can share videos in 4K resolution
- Allows you to add unlimited text overlays, handwriting, images, and audio
- Blends multiple clips
- Uses double exposures for creative customization
- Allows you to trim, merge, speed up, slow down, and reverse clips/images
- Makes collages and slideshows
- Offers numerous camera lenses to capture video in the app