And here's what you DON'T need to know.
Just because you don’t know how to code doesn’t mean you can’t build a website – there are affordable, intuitive website builders you can use to develop a robust site without any coding knowledge.
Here are 3 of the best website builders for 2019:
- Allows you to create blogs, landing pages, website pages, and emails
- Manages, optimizes, and tracks content performance
- Offers responsive design and built-in SSL
- Allows you to create blogs, website pages, and an online store
- Tracks analytics and SEO data
- Offers drag-and-drop editing for adding images and embedding audio, video, and documents
- Allows you to store your contacts in a database, write blogs, create and send emails, share social content, and create Facebook ads
- Analyzes SEO data and tracks website analytics
- Offers an image editor, video backgrounds, and animation effects as well as SSL