You started your business for a reason. There was something you wanted to do, something you wanted to share, people you wanted to help.
These are the 4 Ps:
- Passion: your “why”
- Purpose: the “why” of your business
- (Value) Proposition: the “what” of your business
- Personality: your purpose in action
Aren't sure what your 4 Ps are? Answering these questions might help:
- What do you want in your life?
- What don’t you want in your life?
- What’s holding you back?
- What’s your superpower?
- What’s your purpose story?
- Who do you want to see your business as a hero?
- How can your business serve your passion?
- What are the 2-3 highest payoff activities?
- What do your clients tell you they value the most?
(Value) Proposition questions:
- How do you find a unique position for your business .….
- doing something no one else is doing?
- solving the frustration of consumers?
- creating an obvious innovation?
- creating a totally unique experience?