Video. We’ve mentioned it before, and you can bet we’ll mention it again.
Why? Because experts speculate that video will account for 80% of internet traffic by 2020.
Just in the last 3 months, video changes occurred in several social media platforms:
- Instagram users can post videos up to an hour long.
- Instagram users can do 4-way group video chats.
- YouTube users can buy a premium service that’s ad-free, works offline, and plays in the background.
- Snapchat users can video chat with up to 16 friends.
- LinkedIn businesses can utilize video for sponsored content and company pages.
- WhatsApp users can play Facebook and Instagram videos without leaving WhatsApp
Unfortunately, not all changes are good:
- Facebook users must endure auto-play video ads in the Messenger app.
Things change quickly, so keep up with the trends to get the most out of your video marketing.