Use other people's time on Facebook to benefit yourself.
You probably know that Facebook has a lot of users – 1.13 billion daily, to be exact – and the number gets bigger when you consider sporadic users.
So if you aren't using Facebook for lead generation, you should be.
Here are 5 of the best post ideas for Facebook lead generation:
Send people directly to landing pages. (Because subtlety doesn’t usually work.)
- Have a compelling image – not a stock photo. (And don’t forget to optimize it by sizing it and adding alt tags.)
- Make it clear where you’re sending them – use verbs like “download,” “get,” etc. – so they don’t think they’re getting a blog when really you want them to fill out a form.
Include links to landing pages in your image captions. (Because posts with images get 2.3 times more engagement than posts without images.)
- Include links in your image captions where people are sure to see them.
- Optimize the links by shortening them with some like bit.ly or ow.ly.
Use videos to promote lead generation offers. (Because the only thing better than images are videos.)
- Include a link to a landing page in the video’s description
- Also use a verbal call-to-action in the video itself, reminding people that they can click the link to receive the offer.
Pin posts that link to landing pages to the top of your feed. (Because posts can disappear awfully fast in a news feed.)
- You can pin any type of post – text, images, videos, etc.
- A pinned post stays at the top of your Timeline for up to 7 days.
These aren't the only ways to generate leads on Facebook, but they're a good place to start. Consider reading this HubSpot blog for a few more ideas.