It’s time to diversify and offer other forms of content to appeal to new audiences – and infographics are an excellent place to start!
Here are 3 common infographics and tips for making them:
- Represent complex data for ease of understanding.
- Use Venn diagrams, pie charts, and bar graphs.
Processes and How-To’s
- Summarize the steps in a process or task.
- Use arrows, numbers, and varying font sizes/colors.
- Compare two or more items.
- Use charts, graphs, contrasting colors, and illustrations.
Don’t let your audience pass you by – grab their attention to tell a visual story and get your message across with an infographic.