Buyer personas are fictional representations of your ideal customers. You need them to help you focus your marketing on the right audience.
To create a fully fleshed out buyer persona, you need to know their:
- Where do they work?
- What kind of schooling do they have?
- What’s their age and gender?
- What’s their income level?
- What buzz words do they use when they communicate with you and with each other?
- What mannerisms are unique to them?
- What are their primary and secondary goals?
- What gets in the way of their success?
How you help
- How do you solve those challenges?
Buyer personas give your marketing focus. Knowing your ideal customer narrows your scope and saves you from wasting time marketing to the wrong people.