With A/B testing, you tweak small components on a page – colors, CTAs, images, etc. Group A sees one version, Group B sees another; analysis shows which tweak performs better and results in better conversion rates.
Consider these 3 A/B testing tools.
- Offers A/B testing, survey, personalization, overlay, and segmentation tools
- Allows over 40 segmentation parameters
- Offers A/B testing, heat mapping, and usability testing tools
- Allows you to test variations of every page of your website
- Offers A/B and multivariate testing, data insights, marketing, and personalization tools
- Allows advanced targeting to test based off criteria like URL, geolocation, weather, etc.
A/B testing tells you which version of your test performs better so you can use that version 100% of the time – leading to more successful marketing.