If you’re a smart marketer, you’re using Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. But just because they’re among the top social media platforms now doesn’t mean they always will be.
To stay ahead of the curve, keep an eye on these up-and-coming social media platforms.
- What: Users create and share video content with musical overlays, fun effects, AR filters, and more.
- Why: Popularity. (It was the fourth most downloaded app in 2018.)
- What: Essentially Facebook’s version of TikTok, users create and share short videos with fun filters and effects.
- Why: Multi-functional. (Users can log in with Facebook or Instagram and cross-post videos.)
- What: Users share photos, music, TV shows, movies, books, links, and more. Users can also decide who can see posts.
- Why: Trustworthiness. (With no ads, data mining, or algorithms, Vero is more “authentic” than other platforms.)
Not every rising social media platform will succeed, but being an early adopter could offer significant benefits.