Welcome to Leading Results – read on to learn how we help businesses stop wasting money on marketing.
Does this ring true?
You need to generate new business and …
… While you know you’re different from your competition, you have a hard time getting your prospective customers to see the difference.
…You feel like the company has spent a ton of time on your website, and it doesn’t seem to be doing anything for you.
… While you do great with referrals, you don’t get very many.
… Google ads seem to work for everyone else, but not you.
… You can’t decide if social media is something useful or a waste of time.
… Every other tactic you try to use find new business – telemarketing, direct mail, advertising, coupons – seem to hold promise of success but in the end cost more than you expect.
If this describes your business development or marketing efforts, then you aren’t alone.
The world has changed. Prospects are busier. Choices (competition) are more easily identified and while old-school tactics still work, we now live in a hyper fractured multi-channel marketplace.
What the heck does that mean? It means we should talk. The team at Leading Results knows how to get through all this clutter and help make your business really matter to your ideal customer. We make you more effective at business development and marketing – so you stop wasting money on marketing.
Are we right for you? We are upfront about our Ideal Client Profile. If this fits you (or describes where you are going), we should talk. (and you should have one of these defined also).
The core principles we adhere to through our work are listed here.
Please spend a few minutes on our site to learn more about us. Below is a brief navigation overview:
- The “Blog Ramblings” is our blog on marketing and sales topics that you may find helpful.
- “What we do” – through each menu item will tell you more about our approach with our clients in the various roles we play
- “Stuff for Sale” and “Free Stuff” are items, advice and places we think you can use
- “Speaking and Classes” will tell you more about our Public Speaking availability and group coaching classes
- “Expert Q & A” is a great place to ask a question or look at other Q’s and A’s from other visitors
- “Clients Say…” is about how our customers feel about our services
- “About” is just that – our contact info and biographies